Seeking Account Representatives
Pro-MotionPix, LLC is currently seeking successful account representatives that are Highly Motivated, Efficient Self-Starters to service established routes in the San Francisco Bay area.
We currently have routes available in the South Bay, Peninsula, and East Bay.
This person should possess the ability to get the job done in a timely and efficient manner, where every detail matters. This position is 95% outdoors year round, so you must enjoy working outside during all seasons.
This position requires the ability to communicate well with management and develop a professional working relationship with our customers. The right individual will take high quality digital photographs and videos, print marketing materials and then move to the next vehicle and repeat the process. Excellent computer skills, digital camera skills, and the ability to get the job done are required. Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself to excel is required.
You will travel to-from customer locations and service customer accounts; take digital photographs and video (including “staging” as required); prepare (print and apply) window stickers and buyer’s guides.
Manage customer relationships to verify that the customer is satisfied with the level of service provided including frequency of visits, timeliness, photo/video and accuracy to ensure a continued business relationship between the customer and Pro-MotionPix.
Educate and train customer staff on Pro-MotionPix products and services.
Utilize productive thinking and self-discipline to maximize time efficiency (i.e. route planning) and to complete customer visits as scheduled.
Achieve budgeted revenue per month and/or number of vehicles serviced; prepare and submit reports on schedule.
Maintain customer’s property in a well-organized, professional manner and observe the customer’s policies and procedures.
The compensation is rewarding and your dedication is required. We will train the right individual who possesses the desired qualifications.
• Excellent Customer Service and Selling Skills
• Exhibit pro-active problem solving skills
• Extremely detail oriented and precise
• Possess an enthusiastic, customer-focused personality
• Have basic computer skills and an eye for automotive photography
• Have familiarity with car dealership operations
• Enjoy working outdoors in an independent environment
• Solid base of general automotive knowledge
• Route Sales or Field Service experience preferred (but not mandatory)
• Excellent computer skills: thorough knowledge of Gmail, MS Excel and Word
• Automobile knowledge a plus (vehicle equipment options/features)
Must be able to:
• Perform activities that involve up to 8 hours/day of physical exertion in outdoor settings
• Lift up to 25 pounds
• Get in and out of automobiles of various sizes and styles
• Drive various styles and sizes of automobiles, both manual (stick shift) and automatic
• Operate standard office equipment
• Bachelor’s degree, or 2+ years of similar experience
• High speed internet
• Reliable transportation and good driving record (MVR required)
If you have the required experiences, needed skills and seek a challenging growth opportunity, please apply on-line.
Pro-MotionPix, LLC is Northern California's largest and fastest growing automotive data, video & photo collection company. Our customers are automobile dealerships who rely on us to collect and distribute their inventory information across the Internet. During our visits to their locations we take high quality photographs and videos of their vehicles.
EEO/Drug Testing Employer:
We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a benefits package including a generous SIMPLE IRA. Pro-MotionPix, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Drug Testing Employer.